Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I cannot go anywhere in it. I have used it this morning and

Customer Question

I cannot go anywhere in it. I have used it this morning and it seemed fine. got it this afternoon and I can't get it to function. I can get it to come ond and show screen saver but as soon as it gets to where I pick what I want todo it gets a green line all the way around it and won't open up. A voice which I have never heard before comes on and repeats what I want to do but nothing happens.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: its a amazon fire and I haven't had it a year yet
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: today. I don't know what troubleshooting to try. it won't let me do anything.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know of. This maybe under Brenda Wyler's account,
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, does it appear frozen when "...gets a green line all the way around it..." ?