E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My Kindle will not go to "Shop in Kindle Store", and all my

Customer Question
My Kindle will not go...
My Kindle will not go to "Shop in Kindle Store", and all my archived items have disappeared!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is about 10 years old, maybe more, and pretty basic, entry-level, but I don't know the model. I don't have the original paperwork that came with it.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I only noticed the archived items had gone this morning. But for a week or more I have tried in vain to "Shop in Kindle Store". I don't know any ways of trouble shooting.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not very tech savvy!
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
6/17/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 5 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello and thanks for your question. I am Sadique and I will be assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Does the power button is slider type or push type?

Dear Md. SadiqueIn the meantime I have found the answer by asking around my friends. So thank you for offering to help, but I would like to cancel this request for help. Please arrange for my money to be refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience. Bye bye.

Glad to hear your problem is solved.

I will send a refund request to the moderators.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician