Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Order No.D01-0426228-8101864,

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,Order No.D01-0426228-8101864, D01-1479294-3029825,D01-6321246-2777048 all for $4.17 all the same Knitting stitch charged for all only wanted 1 copy alsoOrder No. D01-1527267-2959421, D01-4711582-0015423, this is the same book "Their lost Daughters" both $3.99 I only wanted 1 copy. I would be pleased if you could please refund into my credit card the extra charges, I have also put a note on the Confirmation order but this may be missed, it was partly my fault as I didn't change my credit card details.Thank you and sorry for the confusion.Helen Naudin
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: Samsung tablet
JA: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is not the reader it is the fact that I been charged more than once for the same product the tablet is working OK
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

To request the refund, log in to Amazon and go to the Manage Your Kindle section.

Find the book you want to return in the list, and then see the Actions button on the right-hand side.

Click the Return for Refund link.

Enter the information and click the Return for Refund button, and you’ll get your money back.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------