Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am trying to edit my credit card number and expiry date. I

Customer Question

I am trying to edit my credit card number and expiry date. I am able to the edit screen I i can't edit the above info. Please lelp
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: Whitepaper
JA: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I never had to edit anyone this info for a long time. So in short i wouldn't know.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).
You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?