E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I want to change my payment method. Samsung, We just want to

Customer Question
I want to change my...
I want to change my payment method.
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: Samsung
JA: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We just want to change payment.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
6/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon Support.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Please explain your issue in more detail

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician