E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I am getting a notice on my kindle (AC Dream) that Amazon is

Customer Question
not available and to press...
I am getting a notice on my kindle (AC Dream) that Amazon is not available and to press X to go home. When I press X the same message comes up. What do I need to do. It is well charged.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: I don't know. It is not new! The only identification I see on it is Kindle and AC Dream
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A little more than a week. I don't know how to troubleshoot it
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The exact message is: The Kindle Store is currently unavailable.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
6/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue

Your answers did not ever show up on my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh, Technician