E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I cannot get my Kindle to quit the page titled: Available on

Customer Question
I cannot get my Kindle...
I cannot get my Kindle to quit the page titled : Available on these devices
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ever since I touched that sentence...I have tried to touch it and to turnip as I wold a page...it won't budge and it is charged.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this started when I had tried to order a book and was told it was not available on my device
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
6/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I now have 3 boxes: cancel restart and Screen off

You can mark Restart

If that does not work, make sure you hold down the power button for 30 seconds without releasing

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician