E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have a kindle -past accnt.-I would like to TALK to someone

Customer Question
I have a kindle -past...

I have a kindle -past accnt.-I would like to TALK to someone to open up a new credit accnt, phoe is XXX XXX XXXX

JA: How old is the phone?

Customer: you mean the KINDLE

JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Customer: off and on about a year. we are going on a cruise and would like to read Books and wash. post

JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?

Customer: In terested in using the Kindle again and got interested in potential again

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
6/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To do this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service