Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

My Kindle is stuck. Bought The Fix and it came up on iPad

Customer Question

My Kindle is stuck. Bought The Fix and it came up on iPad kind Nile app but my Kindle says buying and it has been on all night.
Nothing works. Can't turn off.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.