Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I have many e-books. At present they are all on my I phone.

Customer Question

I have many e-books. At present they are all on my I phone. About 6 months or more ago the same i books were available on my tablet. At present if I read my books on my Mac I-Phone, I am charged for using an on-line connection. When I had my Kindle books on my Samsung tablet I was connected to my home wi-fi and did not incur an extra charge. All I know is that one day ALL my books disappeared on my Samsung tablet while remaining on my I-phone. How can I get ALL MY BOOKS back on my samsung tablet
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Where would I look on the tablet to answer your question? It is about 3 or 4 years old. It is one step up from the mere Kindle tablet. It does pretty much what a computer would.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I would say no more than a year. So a year or less. I am a non-nerd. Rather than endure the endless cycles of questions that I cannot answer I just figured I would limp along on my phone. No attempt to fix it on my part. Any effort on my part to fix things experience tells me is not going to improve things.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

On the Samsung Tablet, go to Settings, Applications Manager, select the Kindle App in the list then Storage, then Clear Data

Then close and open the Kindle app as you normally do

It will ask you to register, do this with your Amazon account and your books should again be available.

Let me know the results please

Thank you