Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

How do I transfer a kindle book from my computer to my

Customer Question

How do I transfer a kindle book from my computer to my kindle reader?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: my kindle reader is at least 3 years i old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For about six months
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I have three books that are in kindle cloud but I can only access them through my computer, and not my reader
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

On your Kindle, go into your Library (where you see the books) and look for the option that reads Device/Cloud then select that option to switch back and forth.

If the books are in your Cloud then you can see them by switching to Cloud on your Kindle.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.