Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I am an author with seven books listed on Amazon. My old

Customer Question

I am an author with seven books listed on Amazon. My old Kindle died on me and I have a new one (version 5.8.9). It was easy to download my books onto my old Kindle. I cannot figure out how to do it on my new model. I tried the email download and it didn't work. I need to see my coming books on my new Kindle (for proofing purposes). How do I do it?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Serial number:90C60706518202K5
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's been going on since I got the new Kindle. I've gone to the mail Amazon Author's sit, where I upload my books to be listed on Amazon, and tried everything (including emailing a book to my new Kinde). Nothing works.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Have you successfully connected your new Kindle to wifi and registered it to the same Amazon account that you were using with your previous Kindle?