Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I have a feeling that my Kindle is totally full and now can

Customer Question

I have a feeling that my Kindle is totally full and now can not access the unit is there a way of lowering the amount of books and documents on it?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I think I purchased the unit about 3 years ago
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Last 24 hours
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

It would take a lot of books and documents to fill up your Kindle. Usually, the slowness of the Kindle is due to a software glitch. Try this instead:

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have been through the er boot procedure and it appears to do it OK and i can login but only get a blank screen . I appears to be trying to proceed but just can not proceed further.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not at this time I will have to log on again latter.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

If that is the case then it is likely an issue with the Kindle and not an issue with the storage space.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.