GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I just tried to order a book for my kindle on amazon and

Customer Question

I just tried to order a book for my kindle on amazon and they said they did not have an updated credit card info. We were recently hacked, so I changed my card with them last week. I just went on the Amazon account and they have my correct card listed. Thanks.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't remember. It's probably ten years old. It was the very first Kindle on the market.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This just occurred today when I tried to order a book on Amazon. They do have my correct card on file.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Did you try to order the book from the Kindle itself or did you try to order it from the Amazon website on a computer?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I spoke with someone at Kindle and my problem has been solved.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for letting me know. Have a great day!