Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I have a new kindle and I want to transfer books from my old

Customer Question

I have a new kindle and I want to transfer books from my old one bit I have forgotten my password
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Very old I have to enter names letter by letter I don't know the make or model only that it is a kindle paperwhite not backlite
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it doesn't matter I just want to be able to transfer to the new kindle
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just how to transfer from old kindle to new change my password ***** visa payment card
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: I know but I have a new visa card that I want to use and cancel the old one
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/ap/forgotpassword?

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset your password ***** use the new password

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.