Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I need help badly! I thought I changed my credit card info

Customer Question

I need help badly! I thought I changed my credit card info deleted old card number and entered new Visa card number. Now my kindle is totally locked up on me. I can't do anything !!! Help!!!!!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kindle paper white. Not sure of date I received it, but it's less than a year old. Could you please just unlock my device so I can continue to read my book I was reading?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: J
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: going on just today.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Have you tried rebooting the Kindle by pressing and holding the power button for 20 seconds to shut it down, then restarting it again?

If that still doesn't work, let me know the exact error message you are getting.