Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I lost my wifi password on my Kindle ereader. Can you help

Customer Question

Hello Dan, I lost my wifi password ***** my Kindle ereader. Can you help me find it please?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is the kindle ereader with the keyboard and 3G.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I rarely use the wifi, but I received a message not long ago from Amazon, informing me to update my kindle by May 15th. That is the only reason I need the wifi now, to update it.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is all I need for now. Thank you for your help.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It is Touchstone.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have already paid $38.00 and now you are charging an additional $20.00. What is going on here?

It appears that your total charge was $28. That will be the final charge. Just don't click any of the accept offer buttons.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 09 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,
***** *****

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com