E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do you connect up a kindle, it is an amazon and it is 4…

Customer Question
How do you connect...

How do you connect up a kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an amazon and it is 4 days old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tired to turn it on but I couldn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?

How do you get it to work?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

First, you have to connect the Kindle to your wireless network of your modem or your router. After that is complete, you just need to choose Menu/Settings > Register. At that point, you can either create a new account or log into your current account.

If you need to reset your password, do the following.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

If you simply, wish to create a new account and use it to, you can do so at the following page: http://tinyurl.com/CreateAmznAccount

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com