E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My nook is connected to the internet but says there is no…

Customer Question
My nook is connected...

My nook is connected to the internet but says there is no wifi, but the wifi is connected also

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Nookcolor. I dont have any other information on the nook. I cant get the screen to change

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

At least a month. I have canceled the internet and put in the pass word again. The nook is trying to register the device but cant

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?

I moved from California in August of 2016 but the nook worked well until one month ago

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Nook and see if it connects.

Let me know the results please

Thank you