E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Why doesn't my font size increase on my books when I

Customer Question
Why doesn't my font...

Why doesn't my font size increase on my books when I increase it on my kindle & iPad?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I've had my I pad for maybe 3 years & same for my mini ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've never tried to increase the font until today. My font on my iPad for mail has increased to what I set it at but my kindle book has not changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?

No that's ut

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 day by:
3/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

You need to do this in the actual app itself so to do this

1. Open the Kindle app.
  2. Tap on a a book to open it.
  3. Tap the screen to call up the page tools

4. Tap the Font icon in the lower right corner of the screen. It looks like a capital and lowercase A (Aa).
  5. To decrease the font size, tap the Aa on the left side of the screen.
  6. To increase the font size, tap the Aa on the right side of the screen.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you