Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician
Experience:  IT Technician at Tech Amelia
78724427

I'm just starting my nook. the wifi network says it is

Customer Question

I'm just starting my nook. the wifi network says it is saved, secured, but I can't go any further in setting up.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: nook glowlight plus. I just bought it yesterday.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm just starting.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what I don't know.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would be more than happy to help you with your question.
I'm sorry to hear you are having such problems with your device. Let's go ahead and try to get this taken care of for you.

It sounds like you have a firmware corruption.

Let's go ahead and do a factory reset on the Nook to bring it back to factory conditions again.

Turn the NOOK off completely. Hold the Power button and Home (n) buttons down. The Nook will then turn on. Continue to hold both of the buttons until the Nook shuts off again which will be about 15 seconds. The Nook will start to turn on. It will prompt for a factory reset. Press the Home button twice to confirm.

From here, start the setup process again.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know. If you are finished with your question, please rate 4 stars or above and click the Submit button so I will get credit for helping you. You are always welcomed to follow up with me at any time.

Good evening. I'm just giving you a friendly follow up. If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

-Chris