Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I can't remeber my amazon password, It's the kindle fire

Customer Question

I can't remeber my amazon password
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's the kindle fire model no x43z60
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None I'm trying to restart it and it wants my amazon password ***** I had to do a factory reset
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello Issac,

While you can't look up or view your password, you can reset your password ***** just click this link:

Then follow the prompts to set a new password ***** you can then use that to register the kindle back to your account.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.