Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Pearl, I have one of the older Kindles - not back-lit or

Customer Question

Hi, Pearl, I have one of the older Kindles - not back-lit or touch screen. I am not able to connect to the internet to buy new books - this has been for a few months now. It could be that my credit card expired and now I have a new credit card number??
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's about
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's about four years old. I don't know about troubleshooting! Sounds a bit dangerous to me!!!! I am seventy, so please be sure to carefully explain and draw pictures if necessary!
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: At the bottom of the screen it says "Version: Kindle 4.1.3(###) ###-####
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please, what exactly happens when you try to connect the Kindle to the internet?

Please let me know