GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I have kindle on my tablet but I can't find it on my laptop.

Customer Question

I have kindle on my tablet but I can't find it on my laptop. help
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: which device
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have always used my tablet & when I purchase kindles, they supposed to download to both tablet and pc but I have never accessed it on pc
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

If you would like to have your Kindle books on your PC as well as on your tablet, you just need to download the Kindle Reading APP for PC.

Download and install the Kindle for PC reading app on your Windows personal computer.

To download and install the Kindle for PC app:

1. Go to:Kindle for PC. If prompted, choose the option to save the file to your computer.
  2. Click on the Download button.
  3. Once the download completes, follow the onscreen installation instructions.

After you finish installing the Kindle for PC app, register the app to your Amazon account. and you should be able to download all of the Kindle books that you have purchased.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!