Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I have reached $1,999,999,999 in My Musical Monster and it

Customer Question

I have reached $1,999,999,999 in My Musical Monster and it will not register any more money. I can buy ovens, etc. but cannot add to it.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I'll have to look and come back. Sorry!
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A week or so. I haven't tried anything other than shutting off my machine.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That value is, if you are using the Windows version at least, reported to be the displayed value of coins in you account.

If you get further coins, they 'fly up' into the top of the screen as usual, showing that they are collected, but the displayed value in your account, of coins collected, doesn't change, when the balance is 2 billion or higher. But if you spend the over-the-displayed amount, reportedly, the displayed amount does not get smaller, until you have spent all of the amount over-2-billion-minus-1, whereupon the displayed value changes downward as appropriate once again.

This is not the very word, but only reportedly, and only for the Windows version. With other versions, collecting may perhaps stop.

Tell me what version, on what playing platform / machine (i.e. Apple, Android handheld, iOS/iDevice/Apple handheld) you are using, and I will look for information specific to that version, and inform you of what I find out. Thanks.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.