Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

Sorry I have lost my password, went in and was sent a reset

Customer Question

Sorry I have lost my password, went in and was sent a reset address but cant get it to work, I went in to check it but the last few charactors didnt fit on the line so what next? Only come in occasionally but would like to do so more often if I can get in. Thank you Judy
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kobo Aura HD about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Bought some books about two years ago but today is the first time I have tried to get some more downloaded
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: First I tried to use our Wifi but the Wifi login pass word didnt work so connected to the computer
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK. So I have paid the $5 where is the help for me to get in a buy some books and have them downloaded? With KOBO or is this a bogus website?
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

`

Well since last tried to load books Sony and Kobo readers have merged (CLICK HERE to find out more).

To correct the sync issue please factory reset the Kobo Aura (CLICK HERE for Kobo reset procedure) and install the latest Kobo Desktop software on your computer to get all up to current versions (CLICK HERE to download).

&

reference syncing information by CLICK HERE.

`

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You