Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I don't nno, I got it a year ago...I'm just trying to figure

Customer Question

I don't nno
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I got it a year ago...I'm just trying to figure out how to get the audio to work. I just signed up for the kindle unlimited last night and cant figure out the audio lol
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've done no trp
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that my only problem, and thank you
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

Kindle Unlimited titles that include the free Whispersync for Voice audiobook upgrade will display a "with narration" icon & Only titles that include “with narration” are free to read and listen the ebook.

You can browse all audiobooks that are free with Kindle Unlimited on the Amazon website link: Books with Narration in Kindle Unlimited.

Also can reference this link by clicking here to see more information about how to hear audio books 'with narration' on your Kindle devices.

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You