Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

I've forgotten my kobo password, brand new today kobo aura

Customer Question

I've forgotten my kobo password
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: brand new today kobo aura h20
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I had a sony reader which I downloaded the kobo update into maybe that's the problem.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really at the moment just want to get started thank you.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please follow the steps found here, in order to reset your password ==> https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/article/654/resetting-or-changing-your-kobo-password <=== CLICK HERE

If that does not work, please call customer support at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you, ***** ***** a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
John, I sincerely ***** ***** not getting back to you. I'm in the midst of packing up my home in hopes of moving soon. I will have a friend coming over in the next week who is more tech savvy than I am(no patients) so will get things moving as far as my Kobo is concerned. I do thank you for your help and am sure it's just my impatience that has caused any problem. I will get back in touch if all doesn't go well. Have a great day.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you but i'm in the middle of getting dinner for my husband and myself. Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your help John. I'm up and running with my Kobo. All good. Once again thank you for your time. Have a nice day.