Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Line magazines I have to go page by page to get back to page

Customer Question

line magazines I have to go page by page to get back to page 1, is there a faster way?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Nook HD color
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None at this time and this has been going on a while.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I used to be able to have my books read aloud audibly but cant seem to do this anymore.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

To quickly jump to a particular page, tap the Go to Page button (between the reading tools and the slider).

A numeric keypad will appear and you can enter a specific page number; enter 1 for the first page.

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.