E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How I get to the for using my Kindle? I just received it 2

Customer Question
How I get to the...
How I get to the for using my Kindle?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I just received it 2 weeks ago It is KINDKE OASIS
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any brecause I am not familiar wit what I should do.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to know how I can use my Kindle to best enjoy its features.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
1/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The following video will show you lots of tips and tricks to get the most out of your new Kindle's features:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsooU1Hgaf4

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Engineer