GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I got a new kindle sync to my old one for my husband. Now I

Customer Question

I got a new kindle sync to my old one for my husband. Now I can't read my books on old one
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Amazon :( fire 7
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since we got new one Jan 3
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, e-readers and printers. I see that you have been waiting for help for quite some time. I am sorry about that. I will do my best to help. You can have more than one device registered to the same account and you should both have access to all books.

Please login to your account by clicking this link:

http://amazon.com/myk.

On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab.

On the DEVICES tab you should see both Kindle devices listed. If you do not, you may need to re-register the old one. If you do see it, then you can use the instructions below to send books to either device.

On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book that you want to download to your Kindle, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. Don't select the Kindle Cloud reader unless you have downloaded the Kindle Cloud Reader APP to a computer or device other than your Kindle and wish to read it there.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!