E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Already have an account for book purchases, do not remember

Customer Question
password. Now have a kindle JA...
already have an account for book purchases, do not remember password. Now have a kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: New just purchased. CE0682
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am just trying to register
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

If you know the email address associated with your Amazon account, please go to www.amazon.com and click on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. on the next screen, enter the email address associated with your Amazon account. Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your Amazon password and then use that same password ***** register your Kindle or access your Kindle reading APP.

Please give this a try and let me know the results.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician