E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How do I delete a book after I have finished reading it and

Customer Question
Hello, how do I...
Hello, how do I delete a book after I have finished reading it and know that it is not one I will want to read again?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Kindle Paperwhite and it is about a month old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: There is not a problem. I just would like to know how to delete books that I have already read and do not wish to keep or read again.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, when I enabled parental controls on my daughter Amy's new Kindle Paperwhite yesterday, all of the downloaded books were suddenly no longer in her library until I took off the parental controls. I would like to know what to do to prevent her accessing the internet but I want her library to stay intact. How do I do that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To delete a book from the Paperwhite:
1) From Home, tap and hold the title of the Kindle content you want to delete.
2) Select Remove from Device.

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Engineer