Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I've tried several times to login to my new kindle device.

Customer Question

I've tried several times to login to my new kindle device. The m
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Just 1 moment while I find the make and model. The Kindle is brand new. Received it for Christmas.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's brand new and it was sent to me from Amazon. My son who is very computer literate set it up. He told me he had done so. When I attempted to log on several different times I clicked on my WiFi code and then was asked for my WiFi password. I typed it in directly from the label on my modem and the response was wrong password. I think I know what the problem is. He set it up on his AT&T y Wifi. I thought he set it up on my Verizon WiFi. Which now makes senasbecaust my iPhone and iPad are on his WiFi because on his network for those services. My De
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thanks.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

You will need to select the name of your wifi network then enter the correct password, exactly as it is shown.

Ensure you don'tmix up any similar letters and numbers, e.g. 0 and O or o.

Also ensure you use the correct lower or UPPER case letters.

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.