E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have the Kindle Voyager. At least I think that is what it

Customer Question
I have the Kindle Voyager...
I have the Kindle Voyager. At least I think that is what it is called. All you can do on it is read books. It is frozen. What do I do?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I can I can I can
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started today. I have tried turning it off for a while. I can find the model #.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all, It is just frozen. It is probably 1 1/2 years old.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
1/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).

If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Please read my reply for the answer to your question. Thank you.

Aric, Technician