Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Y account, I received another amazon echo as a gift can I

Customer Question

y account, I received another amazon echo as a gift can I also put it on my account?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Amazon echo dot-model number RSO3QR
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have my other amazon echo plugged in and am trying to register this new amazon echo dot to my account. I just started the procedure.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I know at some point I have to give the DSN number so it can register it. When do I do that?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Yes, you can have up to 12 Echo devices associated with your Amazon account.

When you activate the second Amazon Echo with your Amazon account, many of your settings from your first Echo will automatically transfer over to your new Echo device.

Settings that can transferred include your music settings, household profiles, Alexa Skills, smart home devices, Flash Briefing settings, and your Google Calendar.

To register it, simply open the Alexa app to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and register it to your Amazon account.

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.