Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Book selections were purchased on the Kobo book site on the

Customer Question

Book selections were purchased on the Kobo book site on the computer. How do we add/download them to my Kobo Vox?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Where do I look?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: kobo vox
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: worked before and then didn't use for a while and then didn't work when buying on vox
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
changed billing info on the computer for my kobo vox and purchased books on my computer but books didn't go to the kobo vox
How do I get them to my kobo vox ereader?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
should we contact kobo so that we can get the order cancelled so that we can reorder with the kobo vox?
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

You will need to sync your Library over Wi-Fi to your Kobo Vox.

Before you start, make sure that your Kobo Vox is connected to the Internet.

1. While in your Kobo Library, tap the Menu button on your Kobo Vox.
  2. Tap Manage Downloads to update your Library.
  3. Tap Refresh to update your Library. Your eReader will now connect to Kobo, update your information, and download any new books and bookmarks.

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.