E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have fire stick i all so have a netflix account how do get

Customer Question
too work JA: What's the make/model...
i have fire stick i all so have a netflix account how do get too work
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: i a vizio 43''
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

You simply plug the USB power cable into the AC adapter included with the FireStick, and then the Firestick into one of the HDMI ports on the TV (HDMI 2 for example), then use the Vizio remote's "Input" button to select HDMI 2. Once you see the Firestick startup screen. you enter your Wi Fi info, then on the APP page you click on Netflix and go to "SIGN IN" and enter your Login credentials (Netflix username and password) and then can begin using Netflix.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Aric, Technician