Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  Vice President of an Electronics Repair Company
329447

I have a Kindle and cannot get I to take a charge. Where in

Customer Question

I have a Kindle and cannot get I to take a charge. Where in Atlanta Georgia can I take it to have it fixed?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I do not know the age.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Model #D00701 I have tried to recharge the unit but it will not take a charge and I cannot open it.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had this for many years It might be time to replace please let me know.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Steve G. replied 8 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. I'm Steve and I will be assisting you today.

I am an engineer with over 35 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I have been helping people via this web site since 2005.

You will likely see prompts for a phone call. Please note that I cannot take a call right now - the site is sending you those prompts, not me. If you need phone support, I can opt out and another expert will help you.

Ok, let's see what we can do here.

There are a chain of stores called UBreakIFix. I am not affiliated with them but have used them.

There are three in Atlanta.

1568 Avenue Place D1-110
Atlanta, GA 30329(###) ###-####/p>

*****Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30324

(###) ###-####/p>

*****Suite 1310
Atlanta, GA 30319(###) ###-####br />
Give the closest one a call and see if they can help you. Charging port replacement and battery replacement is a service they offer.

If you would, please take a couple of seconds to rate my service using three to five stars. My rating is very important to me, having helped over 20,000 customers like yourself.

It does not close our discussion. We can continue if needed but it is the only way I am credited with helping you. It does not cost anything to rate my service.

I thank you in advance.

Regards

Steve