Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I can't register my new kindle. It first registered to a new

Customer Question

I can't register my new kindle. It first registered to a new account so I deregistered to get it to connect with my other kindle and now it keeps telling me that my account doesn't show up!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Fire 5generation
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had the fire for a week and tried everything it told me to do, like syncing which I did a coyuple of times then it finally gave me some stuff from my cloud but not from my other device. So today I finally I deregistered. Now it won't let me connect at all
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

After you log in with the correct Amazon account, you will need to follow the instructions below to move the books to the Kindle from your account.

Please, follow the instructions below to transfer the books to the other Kindle:
- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage Your Content and Devices
- Locate the Book that you wish to transfer. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My
- In the new menu, choose your new Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.

You can do that for each book that you wish to transfer.

If you need to reset your password ***** you can sign into your Amazon account, follow the instructions below:

- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How do I transfer other things like apps and games?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
how do I get my money back for this?

You want your money back for what? You don't wish for me to be paid for my time? If so, just let me know and I will send in the refund request for you.

I understand that you wish to be refunded and not give me any credit for my time that I spent helping you. I will send in the refund request now. You will not be able to contact me anymore on this page because it will be blocked.

Good day to you sir or madame.

The refund request has been sent. You will not be able to send any more messages on this page.