E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I ordered Kindle book A Fall of Marigolds, a few days ago. I

Customer Question
I ordered Kindle book A...
I ordered Kindle book A Fall of Marigolds, a few days ago. I cannot find it on my Kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is Helen Kurzban 3rd Kindle.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The last book I had was Cold Cold Heart. This book is not on the Kindle
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Try these steps please. This may be caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 seconds, then release. Then check for the book.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician