E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Can not purchase book even though wi-fi connection is on and

Customer Question
good. Getting error message JA: Just...
can not purchase book even though wi-fi connection is on and good. Getting error message
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: kindle fire
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: two days. called number someone tried to access my computer and charge me 200$ to repair. Also wanted bank and credit card info which i refused.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 12 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Are you having a problem connecting the Kindle Fire to the wireless signal or are you having a different problem?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Response is check internet connection and try again but internet connection is on and strong
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Does the Kindle Fire see the signal as strong? Does it list the signal as connected?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician