Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
- Is there any power / light? Is there anything on the screen?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
- Have you gotten a chance to try my suggestion above yet?
- Can you also connect the kindle to a computer, if you have, to see if it can charge?
- If there is still any issue, don't worry, you can get warranty repair / replacement from Amazon at the Amazon website below:
- Do you also have a computer or tablet or smartphone? If yes, and if you have not known yet, if you'd like to, I can also show you how to read your kindle books on your computer, tablet, and/or smartphone.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
How are you? It's been about 10 days. Do you still need help with the kindle issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?