E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I am unable to get to the 'shop in kindle store' option. It

Customer Question
I am unable to get...
I am unable to get to the 'shop in kindle store' option. It says I am unable to access and to try again later.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is about 5 years old and is just a 3-g reader modelD01200
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For two days and I have done no troubleshooting as yet.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).
If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.

If that does not work, then please let me know if you Updated the Kindle back in March when Amazon had the bulletin out.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.

Aric, Technician