Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Kindle account. I had to format my hard drive a

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Kindle account. I had to format my hard drive a short while ago and I just realized I don't have Kindle. What's the best place to download?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's an ASUS laptop maybe 3 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not sure what you mean? All I want to do is re-download Kindle. I had it for years on this laptop.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The best place to download the Kindle PC application is directly from Amazon's site by clicking on the link below. This will get you back in business:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjF-Y6c8avQAhVhylQKHZwxB5oQFggbMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fkindle%2Fpc%2Fdownload&usg=AFQjCNE1KUPmaltYviDZ3wYsPnxHhDW40w&sig2=O_2ONih4ROiKqzcrfRzSgQ

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Please view my reply for the answer to your question.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Do you need further help with this?