E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have purchased a book and can't get it on my reader, kndle

Customer Question
I have purchased a book...
I have purchased a book and can't get it on my reader
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kndle book 6 inch purchased in 2015
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not computer literate but have tried everything on the kindle . the book is in my library but cant get it
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the name of the book is Jack reacher night school
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
11/9/2016
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician