Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

WHERE CAN I GET A BATTERY REPLACED, I HAVE HAD IT FOR

Customer Question

WHERE CAN I GET A BATTERY REPLACED
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I HAVE HAD IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS IT HAS THE READ TO ME FEATURE
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: FOR A WHILE I PURCHASED A PAPERWHITE 2 YEARS AGO WITH TOUCH SCREEN WHICH I DO N O T LIKE AS IT WILL NOT HOLD FONT SIZE AND IS VERY TOUCHY FLIPPING 2 OR THREE PAGES AT A TIME SO I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY ORIGINAL KINDLE SERVICED
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Can you tell me which model kindle it is?

Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

You can have it serviced from any Best Buy store, or calling Amazon directly at 1(###) ###-####

If you give me your zipcode I can even give you other local stores that are able to fix your Kindle Paperwhite.

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====