Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

Several days ago I ordered three kindle books. They never

Customer Question

several days ago I ordered three kindle books. They never arrived on my kindle. This keeps happening. Last time I ordered I spent 45 mins trying to get this resolved. Bks should be sent to Marys ist kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: paper white maybe 5 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for some time. I was told by a "specialist" that Mary's 2nd kindle had been removed and I think ? Mary's 1st kindle remove and now should be Mary's Kindle. Help. Frustrating
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello Mary,

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have rebooted and kindle back on. Books still have not arrived
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Where/how did you order the books? On the kindle, or on the computer?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I always order from my computer and always have my kindle plugged in charging
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Okay, what you need to do is go into your computer on amazon and flag those books to go to this kindle,

click here: http://amzn.to/2essnSC

Next to the book(s) you want, check the box, then click on Actions, then Deliver To, then choose your kindle

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.