E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

New Amazon Fire will not accept password - can I use the one

Customer Question
new Amazon Fire will not...
new Amazon Fire will not accept password ***** can I use the one I use on the Kindle or must I have a new one?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: brand new - just bought from QVC - DON'T KNOW FROM BOX WHICH # IS MODEL
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: TRIED TYPING EMAIL, CELL PHONE #, HOME PHONE #, PASSWORD
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: DON'T THINK SO
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/4/2016
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You may need to reset your password.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

If you simply, wish to create a new account and use it to, you can do so at the following page: http://tinyurl.com/CreateAmznAccount

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Technician