E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I have a NEW credit card number. do I make the change, I

Customer Question
I have a NEW credit...
I have a NEW credit card number. Hoe do I make the change
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: In haven't tried anything. Maybe a year. I think I was issued a new card with a new date.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
11/4/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service